Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Experiences with 610 Protest

Today I joined the 「聲討屠夫政權」遊行 I know this will be a long walk and will probably full of people, thus even my friend told me earlier to watch the EuroCup, I didn't. I only watched for 5 mins and then continued sleeping to keep my energy for today's march. Killing/murdering a blind/deaf old man is unthinkable even for fucking commie government. How can they be so cruel ? are they heartless, soul-less? but think about how my fellow HKers and I were treated by chinese locals (many of them are CCP China Communist Party members), I feel "all raven are black everywhere".. Anyhow,  though the march start at 3:30PM at 遮打道行人專用區(近雪廠街) Around 2PM I already arrived there, thus I can walk around to check out. I thought it was in   遮打花園, but there are full of phillippines or indonesian celebrating something. I was initially surprised somehow the march is in English, since I did write a email to march organizers back in May to include some English slogan, because key is not only for the HK or chinese community, all political movement, need to be publicized widely, and English is still a pre-dominant language among the world, it will raise the awareness or attention from foreign media. Anyhow, realizing that it is not the march, so I walked around and find restroom . ;-) tips for protester : don't drink too much water, bring bread, no cakes. Wear hat or sunglasses.. Anyhow, since today morning was raining, so I did bring my umbrella. I was worried about the turnout. In any cases, for me, no matter what I will attend. Many people are talking about how much improvement, advancement China has made. To me, nothing really. Money can't buy love, and certainly can't buy lives. Yes, I did admit China is more wealthier than before, but people's moral is far worse than before, you can say it is even worse than Ching, Ming dynasty. Anyhow, my 6-4 black T-shirt is still not dried, so today I wore a grey shirt with jeans instead. I walked around and see the beginning or the preparation. I was wondering which group or political party to join, since I was tempted to join the People Power. But I know their group will be at the back, so I decided to join at the front. very front. in the City university and Piegon party area, right after the flower basket. So very very front. As you can see the photo, not only people from all walks of life and even elderly in wheelchair. Later I know my decision to stay in front is correct, since later I know there are over 25K people attended, and it takes 1 hr for people to leave the starting point completely. Thus you can see how many people attended. So we sing and shout. oh by the way, earlier i saw the big-Mic, actually it is wireless one. So maybe the stupid company I am working on can go into this market, so finally I can use something for real instead of all the empty product talk... ah, also in one street, one guy posted outside the building (the yellow banner), that can beheaded, but never backdown./.. Good and powerful wording. since I was standing or walking so front, I am next to the big white word banner, there is a guy probably a student hitting the gong, and he has a funny teddy bear decoration for his phone, so I photo it as well. Many of these young people are very smart, even when some people from outside the march shouted foul language, they said "don't talk back", let them talk, and express whatever their feeling, don't join it, don't against it, then they will stop. Indeed, those later left. probably someone sent by the fucking commie to make this march violent or something. It is a long long walk, from 3:30PM all the way took us almost 2 hrs to go to Commie HQ中聯辦 in Sai Wan. There is the problems, because of so many people, police is trying to slow us down or split us. There are also many people both in the march or against the march wanted to create some troubles. But luckily, the organizer is very well-trained and keep the emotion balanced.. also each one of us is given a white flower. Somehow, they gave 2 to me. Anyhow.... but until it is a block away from the HQ, the police delaying tactics doesn't work, they keep saying please wait for 3 mins, then another 3 mins, and no movement, so many people are trying to break away and walk into the street, thus police put out the yellow banner "it is a warning i.e. we have to stop movement", it is very emotional, and seems it will get into people vs police. and some even try to push into the street (there are bus/cars which clearly not stopped or diverted by the police as they promised).  And finally police put the red banner that they will use force if needed, thus further anger people including me, so we all rushed to the front and get pepper gases... though I am far away from the front, so only smell partially... they we entered into HQ area, and there are another incidents, someone try to burn the commie flag as well as burning some incense for the dead. But police try to use special blue bottle extinguisher on it, and the smell is pretty bad, many of us including me immediately felt sick...anyhow, i keep my posture, and then tied the white ribbon on the iron-bar, and then put the flower next to it as well, and bow to the deceased's pictures and then got blocked again. Later, the organizer Lee negotiated with the police and let us go, so we were the first arrived in commie HQ and also the first to leave, thus around 7:30 I was on my way home...at the end, I am all wet, since the weather is so humid and hot, and after all the walk, I am dead tired and also maybe from the pepper gas or from the fire extinguisher, I have some headache, so after home, dinner, shower, and type this post and sleep. God bless Democracy, Liberty, Equality and Justice!!!  Ah forget to mention, I photo a police guy's gun, why? because on the gun, it said RHKP, i.e. Royal Hong Kong Police, that should be issued before 1997!!! hope he is with us... not against us... but from the overall arrangement, clearly police is under pressure to make this march or protest tough.  Anyhow, See you on July 1st protest.中聊辦不配這麼多人去叩頭,話雖是祭李大俠,又不准人行近,有不派代表,我們以後係可以當佢死既,又不是暴力去拆祠堂,以後可以去英國領事館(呼籲關注基本法執行情況),可以去美國大使館(呼籲關注人權情況),金紫荊廣場搞大集會,搞到國際知名。今次公祭,最宜在中環行人專用區。人民力量想下辦法,聲討強國下流做法,都有利選情,叫人不要空寄望去投票給投降派(騙了我多年)、禍國殃民派。在行人專用區各國遊客雲集的,派中英文號外。" />  " />  " />

























































Experience can take a count and non-count noun. When it used for describing “the process of mastering a skill”, it is not-countable.
For example, “I have ten years of experience in aeronautical engineering with Airod.”
Experiences refer to “events; happenings”.

If you see clearly, I am in below pics from RTHK, remember I have a grey shirt with 2 white flowers standing near the white/black banner..also wearing a hat.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xltfSlb3t1g                                       
今日「聲討屠夫政權」遊行
集合時間:下午3時半
集合地點:遮打道行人專用區(近雪廠街)
遊行路線:中環出發遊行到西環中聯辦
註:大會呼籲市民穿黑衣出席,可自攜鮮花在中聯辦外的靈堂獻花
資料來源:民陣                                                                                                        
                            

為李旺陽伸寃口號
1.六月飛霜,千古奇寃,還李旺陽死因真相
2.六四血債未償,中共屠殺又起
3.人民英雄永垂不朽,屠夫政權遺臭萬年
4.交出殺人兇手,還旺陽清白
5.償還六四血債,結束一黨專政
6.停止政治迫害,釋放所有政治犯
7.民主無罪,工運無罪
8.六四英烈,永垂不朽
9.釋放民運人士,建設民主中國